- All students must be dressed properly for class.
- BALLET - Pink tights; pink ballet and Pointe shoes; solid dark leotard (preferably black). Hair must be in a classical bun.
- JAZZ/LYRICAL - Dance attire worn and proper shoes. (Jazz, Lyrical, Pedini), Pirouette Shoes). Hair secured.
- TAP - Dance attire worn with tights, tap shoes with screws tightened (not protruding!) Hair secured.
- Students will not be allowed admission to class unless properly dressed and “on time”. Students are to be picked up no later than 5 (five) minutes after class dismissals. Adequate parking is provided for all those picking up children. Please come into the Studio to call for your child.
- Sanitary conditions must be maintained in the Studio. Your child must use the supplied receptacles for garbage; and must take all belongings with her or him when leaving the Studio. Dance clothing must be washed after each wearing.
- Registration Fee There is an annual non-refundable registration fee of $50 for non company members, $75 for unlimited classes or $150 for company members.
- Monthly tuition is due before or on the 1st of every month. Late payments are subject to a late fee of $10 per class with a maximum of $40 per month. Failure to honor these requirements will result in your child being withdrawn from his or her classes.
- Studio use for other than scheduled classes will be strictly supervised. A rental fee will be charged (approximately $20 per hour) and paid to the Studio for all private, duet, trio, and ensemble lessons other than Company group rehearsals. Our special Equity-approved Timestep sprung floors make our Studio popular for rehearsals and auditions with entertainment groups. Insurance liability requires us to charge for outside usage. Fees are available on request.
- Cancellation/Refund policy. Lessons, including private solo, duet, trio, etc. which are cancelled with less than a 24 (twenty-four) hour notice will be charged the regular fee, unless a replacement can be found. Monthly lessons will not be refunded for the current month. A written letter 5 business days before the first of the month is needed to cancel all monthly lessons. Annual, Semi-Annual, and Bi-monthly payment policies payments are discounted and nonrefundable. An exception will be made for families relocating at least 50 miles away from the studio.
- Costume policy. Costume fees are due by September 1st or when billed. Costumes cannot be ordered after December. If the costume is available later, a late fee may be charged
Download 2019-2020 Registration Form
895 Fox Valley Dr Ste 133 | Longwood, Florida 32779 | (407) 862-5096
© 2018 Rolanns School of the Dance. All rights reserved